Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 Baja 1000 VORRA represents in Class 11!

2013 Baja 1000 VORRA represents in Class 11! 3 years 5 months ago #19283

• DirtDgr
  • Class 11 King
  • Thank you received: 37
Not sure about other classes, but I thought its pretty cool that VORRA Class 11 racers will be representing in the 2013 Baja 1000!

We got Jim Graham and the Desert Dingos going for it once again #1107

We have the CBCFM Team of Paul Nauleau and Ryan Crook with the Two Larry's Racing/Green Booger prepped "Ghost" #1116

I believe Jeff Lee Petfinder's #1106 will also be helping out any way they can!

Meek Racing came in at the last minute to help out the Team H12:One team with Dennis Hollenbeck Chairez. www.teamh12one.com/
They had someone back out and we are honored to fill the spot. Dave Meek Jr. will be sharing driving/codriving from CoCos corner on too Colonet in the brand new Class 11 racer #1121. Meek Racing pit boss Dave Meek Sr. will be giving pit support along the way and helping the other 11 s along the way as much as we can! The infamous Bob Messer will probably be helping as well. This will be Meek Racings first look at the famous event! Cant wait!

Meek Racing and Team H12:One also share a couple sponsors we are honored to represent in the toughest offroad race as well. Thank you Rugged Radios www.ruggedradios.com/ and Baja Designs www.bajadesigns.com/ for supporting the class 11 teams!

So three of the seven class 11's will feature VORRA racers!
www.facebook.com/meekracing1142/
Thank You Lakeport Tire, Rugged Radios, Baja Designs, Sunoco, Two Larry's Racing
www.facebook.com/meekracing1142
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by DirtDgr.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds