• TempeDogs
  • Boneyard Recruit
  • Boneyard Recruit
  • Pepe Azul #1162
More
3 years 3 months ago #19541 by TempeDogs
TempeDogs created the topic: Southern Arizona Desert Racing SADR Series invite
Guys,
I would like to offer that 1162 Pepe Azul has been racing in Mexico in a town called Rocky Point which is only about one hour south of the border with a group called Southern Arizona Desert Racing ( www.racesadr.com ) and we’ve been having a good time and the organization is expanding. I would like to welcome all Class 11’s down to race with us. The Rocky Point course is what I like to call a mini-Baja experience- about 125 miles of mixed desert terrain. It might be a good venue for you guys to consider. We have been the only class 11 running down there for two years now and have run three of their events. Costs are far less than the SCORE series and run around $450 or so. They are putting on another race called the Sandstorm 300 March 7-8, then the Tequila 150 May 16-17, and the Cholla 250 October 24-25. All events are on a course perfect for class 11. Rocky Point is a beach town with plenty of hotel rooms. The race starts from downtown. I was just at the Battle at Primm and had a great time with the SNORE guys. I invite all SNORE, VORRA, SCORE and CODE Class 11's to join us March 7-8 at the Sandstorm 300 event. Anyone who wants to can meet us north of the border at Sonoyta on Friday March 7th and caravan down with us (the road is safe and I've been down 40+ times with no troubles). I've told the SADR folks we will post a $250 invitational challenge to any Class 11 cars that want to race us. Please let me know if I can help out in any way or if anyone has any questions.
Greg Piraino
1162 Pepe Azul
www.pepeazul.com
(480) 234-4040 if anyone has any questions feel free to call
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TempeDogs
  • Boneyard Recruit
  • Boneyard Recruit
  • Pepe Azul #1162
More
3 years 3 months ago #19556 by TempeDogs
TempeDogs replied the topic: Southern Arizona Desert Racing SADR Series invite
Class 11: This just came in from SADR:
SADR would like to sweeten the class 11 pot! If we have seven total 11 cars that sign up to race the Sandstorm 300 they will give out $200. to the winner second place will get $75. and third place will get $50.
Offered by:
Todd Elam
SouthernArizonaDesertRacing
520-648-5052
www.racesadr.com

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #19560 by DirtDgr
DirtDgr replied the topic: Southern Arizona Desert Racing SADR Series invite
Cool offer!

www.facebook.com/meekracing1142/
Thank You Lakeport Tire, Rugged Radios, Baja Designs, Sunoco, Two Larry's Racing
www.facebook.com/meekracing1142
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by DirtDgr.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds