Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SADR

SADR 1 year 7 months ago #20814

• TempeDogs
  • Boneyard Recruit
  • Pepe Azul #1162
  • Thank you received: 1
SADR Southern Arizona Desert Racing

All Class 11 teams are welcome to join us in Mexico and race with us. We are a Southern Arizona based group racing in and around Rocky Point Mexico (Puerto Penasco) and have desert courses from 125-250 miles through mixed and very remote desert terrain very similar to the Baja. Tech is held in the town of Puerto Penasco and most people find hotel rooms near the start/finish line on Sandy Beach. Check out www.racesar.com for event dates- typically 4-6 events per year and typically 30-50 entries per event. We have the support of the local Chamber of Commerce, Fire Department, ranchers allowing us access, and other local Mexican and Southern Arizona race and hospitality businesses. Awards parties at JJ's Cantina and other local spots follow every race.

Next Race: Sept 25, 2015: 250 mile race Rocky Point, Mexico

I'll be there with 1162 and have put up a $250 Class 11 challenge for the next event... come on down! Contact me with any questions you may have. I'm hoping to see more Class 11's in our races!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SADR 1 year 7 months ago #20815

• 3 Amigos
  • Driver Of Record
  • Thank you received: 16
Man I want to run the Rocky Point events.. looks like a ton of fun and ending at a great beach.. I just cant get there yet between the WSOB Jeepspeed build and the November race. just cant chance a torn up car yet.. I am trying to get some time off work now for at least a spectator run.
Jeepspeed #1797 and Stock Bug #1129
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds