Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some SOLID dudes/racers in Class 11

Some SOLID dudes/racers in Class 11 2 years 9 months ago #19820

• Uncle Ed 1189
  • Class 11 King
  • Chip's Idol
  • Thank you received: 11
With the recent passing of my wife Cindy, there were some SOLID dudes/racers that really showed me what a family Class 11 really is. Whether we have our brain buckets on or crowding around the beer cooler, I wouldn't trade the friendships I've made for a Baja 1000 win.

Thank you Chip Rodriguez for leaving your vacation in the Sierra's, driving to Bishop to rent a car and then make the 4 hour drive to Vegas to be at Cindy's service. Your words at the service and friendship meant the world to me and my family.

Thanks also to Dave COte for making the drive up. Robert Johnson, Clyde Johnson, Erik "Mahoney" Johnson, John Ruiz all attended both the service and celebration of life afterwards. I don't think they were there just for the free beer either.

I received messages and calls from the Sletten Clan aka 11 Brothers Motorsports, Matthew Bernard and a beautiful plant from J.R. Nichols #1102 and his close compadre JP Rosenveldt. Can't forget Bill Shuster either.

Thank you all and if there is anything you ever need, you know where to go............

See you all at the SNORE/MORE night race. Not sure who I will let win this one.....I gave Robert Johson the win at Cedar City for Matt's b-day.
Haley's dad and future sponsor.

mahoneytorresracing.com
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Uncle Ed 1189.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Bill

Some SOLID dudes/racers in Class 11 2 years 9 months ago #19821

• DirtDgr
  • Class 11 King
  • Thank you received: 37
Sorry for your loss Ed. Your right about class 11 dudes. Glad they could be there for you.
www.facebook.com/meekracing1142/
Thank You Lakeport Tire, Rugged Radios, Baja Designs, Sunoco, Two Larry's Racing
www.facebook.com/meekracing1142
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uncle Ed 1189

Some SOLID dudes/racers in Class 11 2 years 9 months ago #19830

• DaveCo11
  • Class 11 King
  • Thank you received: 76
I herd nothing about it, real sorry for your loss Ed

Some SOLID dudes/racers in Class 11 2 years 8 months ago #19835

• bugged
  • Class 11 King
  • Meine Ehre heißt Treue
  • Thank you received: 5
Ed,
Your a good man, I'm just glad I was able to prep your car for you, so its race ready just load and go ;) In all sincerity We are really sorry for your loss, you have an amazing group of family around you and it was pretty awesome to meet your mom (and hear some stories about lil Eddy). See you at the Midnight and as always tequila shots are free the night before at my trailer bring your Co Driver too we don't want them missing out.
D.U.A.

Some SOLID dudes/racers in Class 11 2 years 8 months ago #19837

• TROPHYSEDAN
  • Class 11 King
  • Thank you received: 2
Ed Co Pump Brother
sorry for your loss Ed to you and your family . we have came along ways. good friends.
it is always fun to hangout with you at the races. any thing we can help you with. were in, .
ya free drinks at Roberts camp. we will be back next year to play in the 11
11 Brothers Motorsports,
ODYSSEY Batterys, West Coast Batteries,

Some SOLID dudes/racers in Class 11 2 years 8 months ago #19839

• chip
  • Class 11 King
  • Thank you received: 12
Free beer hell, Im still waiting on reimbursment on that 18 pack I bought. I gave you the receipt.
1189 + 2 = 1191
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds