Baja 1000 Documentary Casting New Class 11 Racers

• FidelGonzales
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Ride Dirt Bike
More
1 year 8 months ago #20854 by FidelGonzales
FidelGonzales created the topic: Baja 1000 Documentary Casting New Class 11 Racers
There's a Baja 1000 TV documentary series that is casting new racers, preferably from Class 11. It sounds like a great opportunity for those just getting their feet wet.

FINAL WEEK CASTING BAJA 1000 TV DOCUMENTARY SERIES!

NOW CASTING:

1. Mexican or American Race Team - Baja 1000 NEWCOMER - Looking for an amateur team who has never raced the Baja 1000 and/or never raced in Baja and/or Baja 1000 is their first off-road race ever. Class 11 / 5 / UTV / 1600 (preferred)

2. Experienced Mexican or American Race Team with a unique story - UTV / 1600 / CLASS 5 / CLASS 11 (preferred)

Southern California / Ensenada Race Shop Location preferred
  • PLEASE SEND BELOW INFO ASAP to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • TEAM NAME / MAIN TEAM MEMBER CONTACT INFO
  • TEAM MEMBERS - NAMES / PHOTOS / POSITION (driver, co-driver, manager, mechanic etc)
  • CLASS AND VEHICLE DESCRIPTION
  • TEAM WEBSITE/ FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE (if applicable)
  • RACE SHOP LOCATION
  • RACE HISTORY / HIGHLIGHTS
  • VIDEO LINKS OF RACES / PHOTO LINK (if applicable)
  • STORY - Why is your team unique? What makes you interesting?
The following user(s) said Thank You: EnseNADAslim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #20857 by 3 Amigos
3 Amigos replied the topic: Baja 1000 Documentary Casting New Class 11 Racers
This looks to be a great opportunity for the right team, for our team I will pass and say I wish!. The car and I are in Phoenix with the rest of my team located in Nor and So Cal. I am having a very hard time with work and race stuff at current so prefer not to add any more to our plate except the race and going for the win. I did pass the info to another team last night.

Jeepspeed #1797 and Stock Bug #1129

More
1 year 7 months ago #20890 by EnseNADAslim
EnseNADAslim replied the topic: Baja 1000 Documentary Casting New Class 11 Racers
They have their Bug,,,I think it's Eric,,,El Rey!

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds