New Decklid Rule from SCORE

More
1 year 9 months ago #20643 by 3 Amigos
3 Amigos created the topic: New Decklid Rule from SCORE
From the SCORE web page:

CLASS 11 with the introduction of the “8.0 to 1 Low compression engine” in to this class as an option. There will be a temporary rule modification until SCORE Tech director can find an air box that will work under the stock rear deck lid rules along the Class 11

1) HOOD EXTENSIONS ARE ALLOWED ONLY TO THE “LOW COMPRESSION” ENGINES VEHICLES UNTIL SCORE TECH DIRECTOR FINDS A WORKING AIR BOX.

CUTTING OR TRIMMING OF LOUVERS OR AIR VENTS UNDER REAR WINDOW IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS RULE APPLIES TO 5/1600 ALSO.

Jeepspeed #1797 and Stock Bug #1129

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #20645 by OMG Kenyon
OMG Kenyon replied the topic: New Decklid Rule from SCORE

3 Amigos wrote: CUTTING OR TRIMMING OF LOUVERS OR AIR VENTS UNDER REAR WINDOW IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS RULE APPLIES TO 5/1600 ALSO.

Doesn't this DQ a bunch of cars running cooler lines through those louvers?

• Uncle Ed 1189
  • Class 11 King
  • Class 11 King
  • Chip's Idol
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #20646 by Uncle Ed 1189
Uncle Ed 1189 replied the topic: New Decklid Rule from SCORE
Funny you say that.............I posted in the shifter thread a highlighted photo of the 2006 - 2010 SCORE rulebook

CR48 The vehicle must retain full stock chassis and body with no modifications allowed. (Cutting holes and removing body material to run oil lines is a modification)

Would I protest the many cars that do this.....NO......unless somebody pulled some petty shit on me........

Haley's dad and future sponsor.

mahoneytorresracing.com
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Uncle Ed 1189.

• Uncle Ed 1189
  • Class 11 King
  • Class 11 King
  • Chip's Idol
More
1 year 9 months ago #20647 by Uncle Ed 1189
Uncle Ed 1189 replied the topic: New Decklid Rule from SCORE

Uncle Ed 1189 wrote: Funny you say that.............I posted in the shifter thread a highlighted photo of the 2006 - 2010 SCORE rulebook

CR48 The vehicle must retain full stock chassis and body with no modifications allowed. (Cutting holes and removing body material to run oil lines is a modification)

Would I protest the many cars that do this.....NO......unless somebody pulled some petty shit on me........

And $20 says that rule get's mysteriously removed before the book goes to print...just saying!

Haley's dad and future sponsor.

mahoneytorresracing.com

More
1 year 9 months ago #20648 by chip
chip replied the topic: New Decklid Rule from SCORE

Uncle Ed 1189 wrote: Funny you say that.............I posted in the shifter thread a highlighted photo of the 2006 - 2010 SCORE rulebook

Must finish in the top 3 in order to protest. Or you could pay or try to pressure a top finisher to protest for you like i have seen in the past.

1189 + 2 = 1191

More
1 year 9 months ago #20658 by TROPHYSEDAN
TROPHYSEDAN replied the topic: New Decklid Rule from SCORE
Cat is out of the bag.

11 Brothers Motorsports,
ODYSSEY Batterys, West Coast Batteries,

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds