Spam Bots help and notify (09 May 2018)

Notice of recent new slug of bot memberships beware and contact info

looking to trade dirt bikes and gear for class 11

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #17681 by vw510fan
vw510fan created the topic: looking to trade dirt bikes and gear for class 11
I am looking to trade in my bikes and gear for a car. im not looking for a pure race car, just looking for class 11 style or class 11 project, or a stock 69 or later bug. street legal is a must. Im in Socal, and also willing to toss some cash in on top of the bikes for a fair trade. let me know what you have at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

2003 YZ125, clean title. bike runs great, newer top end. sprung for 190 lbs rider, also still have stock springs. new GYTR chain and renthal sprockets. pro circuit shorty silencer. newer bars and grips. mostly stock, and well maintained. top end and forks done this past winter, and shock done last month. Im looking at getting out of the sport so all my extra parts and chemicals will go with it. i have extra bars, grips, sprockets, plastics, tranny oil, 2 stroke oil, shock oil, fork oil, lubes, bolt kits, gas cans, tie downs, stand, ramp etc.

I have an 85 XR100R. no title. previous owner spray bombed it, so its not that pretty. but its a tank, mechanically in great shape. i got it to teach my wife how to ride. to see if she was into the sport, she is not. so its been a bike i use to put around the neighborhood once in awhile. would make a great pit bike, or another beginner bike. new seat cover, new rear tire, new filter, and some new cables. super reliable and easy to ride.

my gear will go as well. 2 Helmets, 2 sets of goggles, several sets of gloves, jersey, pants, 2 sets of boots. i pair of oneal elements sz 10 (rough, but still good for a backup or buddy boots) and one pair of moose racing size 11 boots. only ridden a few times in the them. Leatt Club neck brace, size Med and fully adjustable. EVS F2 chest protector that is compatible with the neck brace.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by vw510fan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds