Solid Rocker shafts

More
1 year 3 months ago #21564 by DirtDgr
DirtDgr replied the topic: Re:Solid Rocker shafts
After its all said and done I am always inclined to go with what DaveCo says, even when I don't agree.

We run stock though :P

www.facebook.com/meekracing1142/
Thank You Lakeport Tire, Rugged Radios, Baja Designs, Sunoco, Two Larry's Racing
www.facebook.com/meekracing1142

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #21565 by PSmith
PSmith replied the topic: Re:Solid Rocker shafts

DirtDgr wrote: After its all said and done I am always inclined to go with what DaveCo says, even when I don't agree.

We run stock though :P

Thanks DirtDgr.

As mentioned numerous times on this forum, in multiple threads, the Class 11 / Stock Bug rule book is a bit confusing for new guys just starting to build a car.

For anyone else confused on this subject, I confirmed with Bill Shapely at SNORE. He says "threaded rocker shafts are fine".

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #21567 by DirtDgr
DirtDgr replied the topic: Re:Solid Rocker shafts
It can be be understood. Mostly...eventually. :unsure:

We have the longest section of rules of any class in all the rule books. But the most confusing to new people. Class 11 needs new people! There aren't many. Which is crazy. Class 11 is the heart of offroad imo. Its the cheapest to race. I am very happy that another one will be added for the future! That is a rare thing.

Absolutely confusing for new people though. But try to clear things up and the pitch forks and nooses come out. I made the mistake of trying to help fix that once in here! There were epic long discussion in here but most of it disappeared. It was the end of class 11 as we know it just trying to clear things up and make some changes to make it better for todays class 11 newby.

Just keep using every resource you can! It will be worth it!

www.facebook.com/meekracing1142/
Thank You Lakeport Tire, Rugged Radios, Baja Designs, Sunoco, Two Larry's Racing
www.facebook.com/meekracing1142
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by DirtDgr.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds