Spam Bots help and notify (09 May 2018)

Notice of recent new slug of bot memberships beware and contact info

Good compresion ratio

More
10 years 4 months ago #5394 by Corey989
Corey989 replied the topic: Re:Good compresion ratio
It is really amazing to me to see the guys that have run class 11 the longest the ones pushing for cheating.. I have been reading on here how the new comers don't know what the rules are and that things will never be changed because you have been doing it this way for twenty years well thats B.S. I for one do not care if we run race fuel or not but I feel if the class is going to allow race fuel it should be in writing, and I don't wanna hear SCORE won't listen or change it because not to long ago SCORE changed the suspension rules!!! We are in need of a new motor for our 11 car and would like to build a new one that is legal per the written rules not the oh we've been cheating for 20 years so it's ok rules.

SCORE RULE BOOK

CR20 Fuel
Fuel is restricted to automotive pump gasoline only. Automotive pump gasoline will be considered gasoline that is sold to the general public for use in domestic cars.

By the way if you find a station that has race leaded race fuel at the pump there will be a sign right next to the pump saying the fuel is not for use in domestic vehicles and that it needs to be put in a tank not a vehicle. If I can find a station that still sells race fuel I will take a pic and post it!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #5397 by DaveCo11
DaveCo11 replied the topic: Re:Good compresion ratio
Instead of crying, why not pick up the phone and call Score.I could care less if this is a snore race, I race a Score class 11 were race gas is completely legal. I take great offence you calling me a cheater. You have no clue about what you are talking about You are nothing short of a cry baby. There are all kinds of things in the rule book that you have no idea what you are talking about, that they havent removed or added. thats why instead of crying call and make sure before you start saying people are cheating. Score has the rite and exercises that rite all the time to change rules and do things there way and your crying is not going to change that. None of what you printed matters because score says its legal. I cant help if you were not smart enough when you built your motor to call them and ask. Oh yea, you hide behind snores little stock bug. Get with the program, we are bringing Score legal class 11 cars, get with the times. Its your responcibility to call and make sure before opening your mouthy and acusing people of cheating. you have no clue!!!Do you want to race against a lot of cars or do you want to cry to the point nobody wants to waiste there time on you!!!Dave-co

More
10 years 4 months ago #5400 by bugged
bugged replied the topic: Re:Good compresion ratio
With an attitude like that you should not race SCORE. SCORE, SNORE whatever, please don't disrespect Dave, he is a good person and truly wants the 11 sport to grow. I am excited that Dave is bringing his old class 11, you'll have to check it out! Look at all the dash Plaques and the dates they were put there and you will see that he is truly one of the Class 11 icons. Disagree with him, just don't disrespect him........Cant we all just get along?

D.U.A.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #5401 by Corey989
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Corey989. Reason: Nevermind

More
10 years 4 months ago #5403 by Corey989
Dave why haven't the written rules been changed then!! This has nothing to do with SNORE's rules. I DO NOT just race there, I race SNORE, MORE, SCORE, and CODE. I would like to have a car that is legal at anyone of them!! My biggest point is that per the written rules race fuel is not permitted. I have recieved updated rules and it is not in there either. I will be calling SCORE monday morning and I am going to try to get him to send me a copy of this revision so SNORE can follow suit and put an end to the race fuel is or is not allowed. We have brought class 11 back to SNORE and I would like to see it stay that way but we all do need to be on the same page with rules. Dave I appologize for being so harsh but it is frustrating to read rules then seeing one of the best racers in the class telling the new guys we just don't know any better. We did what we thought was right per the most recent rule book.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #5406 by DaveCo11
I trully understand about the rule book thing and Bill Savage is to blame, not me. The info I get is the info I post. Race gas is forsure legal at Score,more, code, mdr all of them allow it even if it is not on paper. If the teck directer tells me somthing is ok thats ok with me. You are trully one of the very few to not heir it. I have gone on here and spilled all my secrets to everybody to try and help everybody. The last thing on earth that I would do on purpus is cheat. I have been torn down in 5/1600 and 11 more times than any body you know.In the 80s I went 6 years and never lost a race racing about 25 races a year, short cource and dezert and I got picked on EVERYTHING. I won thousands of dollors in protest money alone,and brought my motor home inside my car in peices dozens of times. If you know Art the teck guy, ask him who he has torn motors down the most, I know he will give my name. My cars are the most legal cars you will find. Mark Murell just won a championship with one of my cars. I dare you to find one thing illegal on that car. I have been cheated on more than I can count, I hate it. Rest assured Cory, I am just trying to help people build there cars rite the first time, so they dont get discuraged from failur and quit this great class that I love so much. Another thing about the gas, is all the pit teams you pay for in Baja only carry race gas. They cant be expected to carry unleaded on top of every body elses gas that is all the same! Look me up at the race, I have a ton of work to do to even get to take my old faithfull. It trully will be the oldest race car there LOL The only reason I am doing it at all is so my sons can ride with me and its to much work to get my 2 seat 1600 together. Remember, I am only the messenger. One more thing, if you look up CR-20 in the Score rule book, it tells what fuel all classes can run, not singling out class 11 like it used to, but still does under fuel tanks in CR 21 allowing class 11 to run stock gas tank. Just so you and everybody knows, the CR rules override what the class rule says unless specifically saying in the in CR rules Hope this helps---Dave-co
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by DaveCo11.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #5412 by porboy
porboy replied the topic: Re:Good compresion ratio
We were concerned as well when we first built our motor.So what we did was picked up the phone and called Savage. He told us race gas was allowed. We also knew of his reputation for going back on rules so we then called Art since he would be in charge of tech where we raced the most, MDR. Art gave us the go ahead as well.

No one is asking you to accept the things we say on this site as truth. What Dave and myself are saying is to pick up the phone and call the people in charge and find out for yourself. You will arrive at the same answers we have.

Trust me I know how you feel. When we were told we had to install a firewall in our car to be legal, we did it because it was in the rules. At tech we were the only 11 car that had the firewall and everybody else was allowed to race that 500. And Savage,(the one who told us to put it in) was the one who passed all the other cars.

<strong>Jason Gutzmer
#1130</strong>
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by porboy.

More
10 years 4 months ago #5416 by michaelbrenner
michaelbrenner replied the topic: Re:Good compresion ratio
Now that the rules are opened up on the rear suspension I would surely run a really hi compression motor. Since I wouldn't be using it for dual purpose like Dave and I would want it to last a really long time I would do around 11 or 11.5 : 1 compression. That would suffice in my opinion. Just gotta run those worked over type 2s and get your shock technology up. Think out side the box! There are ways that rear shocks can keep cool! Really. Only thing holding me back is finances and my inability to weld aluminum or I would have a version of Dave's shocks already..... Buhhahhahahhahaahah (evil count dracula laugh)......

2013 & 2017 SNORE Stock Bug Champs

More
10 years 3 months ago #5630 by maniaco
maniaco replied the topic: Re:Good compresion ratio
PEOPLE WHY NOT SEEND A LETTER TO SCORE TECH SIGNED FOR ALL CLAS 11 RACERS THOGEDER ASKING FOR THE CHANGE OF RULES I ALWAYS USE RACE FUEL BUT IF I RUN A SCORE RACE AND WIN I DONT WHANT TO HAVE PROBLEMS FOR THAT I THINK IS TIME FOR CHANGE THAT OLD RULE...

More
10 years 3 months ago #5631 by Corey989
SNORE has changed there rule book nd it states that race fuel is legal. I also have an E-Mail from Jim with MORE stating that race fuel is legal!! As for SCORE I was told it is legal south of the border, still not on paper anywhere!! I agree it would be great to see it on paper for SCORE also!!

More
10 years 3 months ago #5645 by maniaco
maniaco replied the topic: Re:Good compresion ratio
paper always speaks lets go to make the change in the score rules book possible....... its some body is interested in that these is my e- mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., im a volunter for make the letter recover the firms and seen to the score tech...

More
10 years 3 months ago #5654 by bugged
bugged replied the topic: Re:Good compresion ratio
If it was illegal in SCORE then everyone would have blown up engines, they are all running race gas. They did not check for fuel at Laughlin.

D.U.A.

More
10 years 3 months ago #5657 by DaveCo11
What can I say Cory, Bill Savage will never give anybody a straight answer. What kind of crap is that, its ok in mexico but not the states, come on I myself have not raced cloass 11 in the states since 1985, and I never ever got that kind of answer untell now. What kkind of crap is that. I have 0 intension of ever waisting my money on any score race again, thats just plain insane!!

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds