Spam Bots help and notify (09 May 2018)

Notice of recent new slug of bot memberships beware and contact info

M.O.R.E. Needs Support Now!

More
7 years 4 months ago #15263 by Gotdirty22
Gotdirty22 created the topic: M.O.R.E. Needs Support Now!
Not sure if you all go on the M.O.R.E website and have seen the latest but the BLM is putting the screws to them financially. Anyone on the bubble about running that series of just a few races should really consider it now not only to have a great time and race your car locally here in the Hi-Dez, but to also basically keep this series alive. If it went away, with MDR gone, DRIVE gone, there basically wouldn't be anything left in SoCal. M.O.R.E is a good series for Class 11, we ran it all year last year and plan on running what we can this year and found good competition, friendly atmosphere, good comraderie, and some big Class 11 turnouts, the 500 had at least 10 cars and payback! (Dave had to come and steal it away!). I know this site is really a SNORE guys site but nows the time to have fun racing in another series and help keep it alive.

I know everyone here is probably really involved as it is and don't need someone to tell them to support more, but this is for real. So come on out and race, have fun, and support at the same time.

Chris Anderson
btw just so you don't think I'm a hypocrite by not being at the first race my engine is torn down and so is tranny so I won't be racing. I will be out there at a Checker Pit supporting though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #15264 by DaveCo11
DaveCo11 replied the topic: Re: M.O.R.E. Needs Support Now!
Looks like I will be racing my single seat 1600 next week at the More race. For those on the fence of where to race More puts on a great race and Jim Clemments the owner and promoter of More is a old Class 11 racer from long ago. He treats everyone no mater what size wallet the same and has been my friend since the 1970s when I raced against him as a teenager. I have had several class 11 racers call me the last few weeks asking me about More as Snore is getting a bit out of reach with new helmet rules among other increases something More addressed when they were forced to raise the entry fee because of the BLM. The 500 Chris talked about was a great race with a great course. Good luck to who ever goes with More, you wont regret it. I consider myself a Snore racer, but I will go where the flow is and where the entries are with payback. Maybe Code or Record in Baja, way more cars than Snore and More combined.
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by DaveCo11.

More
7 years 4 months ago #15267 by chip
chip replied the topic: Re: M.O.R.E. Needs Support Now!
Yeah,that isn't good news. Jim really has his back against the wall on this one. We'll be at the race supporting Mike's 9 car (925). MORE puts on a great series, and no Chris, your not the only MORE supporter on the coalition. I'll see you Saturday at the awards. You better bring your A game.

1189 + 2 = 1191

More
7 years 4 months ago #15273 by Gotdirty22
Gotdirty22 replied the topic: Re: M.O.R.E. Needs Support Now!
Hey Chip what about "we're going for the jugular" while you're at it!

See ya there

and of course,

If it has to do with racing an 11 car I always bring it!

C.Anderson
2010 M.O.R.E Class 11 Champ

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds